How to (and WHY!) Overclock in T-Rex Miner immediately (FULL GUIDE!)


Thanks for clicking on my video! On this one I am going by means of precisely methods to overclock you artwork performin card game in T-Rex miner patc not having to make use of MSI Afterburner when mining crypto currencies like Ethereum. Overclocking your GPUs at once inside the trex mining software program has many benefits, still the superior one in my expertise is that your mining rigs will crash quite a bit much less. And once they do crash, T rex is ready to recuperate and begin up mining once more. There are in addition different benefits like no threat on your GPUs to lose their overclock settings, and having to put in much less software program in your mining rig.


How to (and WHY!) Overclock in T-Rex Miner immediately (FULL GUIDE!)

Please just like the video in the event you favored it and take the channel for extra crypto mining movies!

📦

Nvidia GPUs:

AMD GPUs:

My favorite risers:

Motherboard I take advantage of:

Completely different motherboard I like:

CPUs:

RAM:

850W energy provide:

1200W energy provide:

My favorite GPUs (1660 Tremendous):

GPUs I would like (3070):

GPUs I REALLY need (3080):

Plug 4 risers into one PCIe slot with this:

Mini touchscreen:

Digicam I take advantage of:

Digicam I would like:

Digicam I really need:

Vlogging lens I take advantage of:

Vlogging lens I would like:

Picture lens I take advantage of:

Zoom lens I would like:

(As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases)

⛏️ Wanna construct a mining rig body? I made this superior pdf information!

🎧 Hearken to my music on Spotify:

💬 Want mining assist? Be part of the Misfit Mining Discord:

#cryptomining #gpumining #trexminer

📼

0:00 Intro

📺

Altered Element: youtube.com/c/AlteredComponent

Bits Be Trippin': youtube.com/c/BitsBeTrippin

brandon coin: youtube.com/c/brandoncoin

ChumpChangeXD: youtube.com/c/ChumpChangeXD

GuntisVitolins:

HashRaptor: youtube.com/c/HashRaptor

Mining Chamber: youtube.com/c/MiningChamber

Pink Fox Crypto: youtube.com/c/RedFoxCrypto

Pink Panda Mining: youtube.com/c/RedPandaMining

SavageMine: youtube.com/c/SavageMine

SerpentXSF: youtube.com/c/SerpentXSF

Son of a Tech: youtube.com/c/SonofaTech

TekShinji: youtube.com/c/TekShinji

The Hobbyist Miner: youtube.com/c/TheHobbyistMiner

The Lifetime of a Miner: youtube.com/c/TheLifeofaMiner

VoskCoin: youtube.com/c/VoskCoin

(They're in alphabetical order.)

Not one of the content material in my movies or elsewhere is direct recommendation, medium of exchange or in any other case. Every part mentioned is from my perspective and for leisure functions. You do issues at your individual threat. You're liable for your individual actions. Do your individual analysis.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post